At A & E Tree, tree removal is one of our specialties. While we understand that most home and business owners would rather not have a tree removed, there are circumstances that make it necessary to the safety of your property and family members or employees. Our crew members are highly trained, capable, and use only the best modern equipment and tools to perform the job. Whether you are a homeowner or commercial property owner, it is vital to obtain the services of Arborists who are true professionals, and are dedicated to exceeding your expectations with any project regardless of its size or scope.
Circumstances that often require tree removal services include:
- Damage caused by storms
- Removal for new construction purposes
- Tree is dead or diseased
- Growth of fungi
- Roots are disrupting or causing damage to walkways, driveways, sidewalks, etc.
- Stability of a tree, or whether it is leaning toward a home, commercial building, or other structure
As part of our tree removal services, A & E Tree also removes fallen trees, fairly common throughout the Kansas City Metro area during spring storm season. Regardless of your situation, we are capable and well equipped to handle the job. Tree removal is considered by some as an ugly process, however it is often unavoidable. You should never attempt to remove a tree yourself, as it can be extremely dangerous. We are the experts in assessing the safest, most efficient way to remove a tree. In addition, there are many variables that go into the process including:
- Size, stability, location/accessibility
- Whether the tree is over hanging a roof or close to a home, building, or structure
- Whether the tree is amongst other trees you do not want damaged in the process of removing the problem tree
- Substantial cavity at the base of the tree, or major decay, disease, or deterioration
- Whether the project requires the use of a crane
At A & E Tree, we are the experts when it comes to removing a tree or trees in tight quarters or locations that are difficult to access. We take all factors into consideration when assessing your needs, so that the problem can be taken care of in the most efficient, safe manner possible.
Outfitted with the industry’s latest equipment for any size tree removal, the professionals at A & E Tree are capable of making any residential or commercial tree removal look easy. Fully insured for your protection, our crew members are covered under our workers’ compensation policy, so you can enjoy peace of mind knowing you will never be liable should an accident occur. Why waste time and money with amateurs, when you can trust our professionals to handle your project at a price you can afford?